Monday, September 28, 2009

A couple of Tutorials...

Good Evening everyone......I hope you've all had a Good Monday!!!!  I just wanted to let you all know that I've created 2 new tutorials........

The first one is on how to cut out your Digi Stamps or Images with using only Inkscape and Sure Cuts Alot programs.......here's a sample of my digi stamp that I cut out using the tutorial on my website:




It's very easy and you do not have to use any graphics programs like Corel or Adobe....for those that are not familiar with those type programs...

The name of the Tutorial is:

PDC Inkscape Tutorial on Cutting Image out with Sure Cuts Alot and your Cricut 9 28 2009

The 2nd tutorial is on Font Manipulation and Font Shadowing to custom size in Sure Cuts Alot....the name of this tutorial is:

PDC Tutorial SCAL2 Font Manipulation & Shadowing 9 28 2009

 I hope some of you find these tutorials helpful...would love to hear your feedback on what you think......If you choose to watch them...THANK YOU!!  I hope you all have a very blessed Tuesday....Please come by again...until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment