Monday, September 21, 2009

Good Morning.....

I hope everyone has had a fun and very blessed weekend!!!!  Mine was spent in front of the computer working on my website!!!!!  But, that's ok cause I really do enjoy it......I've posted ALOT of new Digital Stamps as well as a couple of new Cut Files....I'm gonna show a teaser of the Digital Stamps below....I would love it if you would go check out my website and the changes I've made and additions added!!!!

Here's just 2 of the many stamps on my website......





Then I also had a couple of requests for a few CUT FILES from some ladies...one for a 3D Poinsetta the other....a Book Card Template and I also added a Page Insert with it.......Here's a picture of each of them.....if you like them you may click on the image and it will take you to my website where you can down load the svg cut file....I do offer them in the other formats for a fee......




So now you know what I've been up to this weekend!!!! I have SO many more things on my TO DO list....so I do hope you will check back with me.....You'll also notice I've re-done the buttons for my website on the right of my blog...Since I've added alot of Digital Stamps to my website I have revamped the toolbar quite a bit....I think it will be even easier for you to use.....at least that's what I'm hoping!!!

Ok, back to my day job!!!! As always, THANK YOU for stopping by to visit with me!!!  I hope everyone has a very blessed day...Please come by to visit with me again....Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment