Sunday, September 27, 2009

Good Evening.....



I hope everyone enjoyed their Sunday....Mine was very nice.....I did accomplish one card and had a dinner at our home...Hubby smoked several types of meat and I made the fixins' YUM YUM!!!  I completed another card for an order I have...This is a birthday card  I used one of the card files I have previously created and shared on My Website Cut Files Page



 
 
I really like the way this card turned out....The lady this is for is celebrating her 84th Birthday and loves Chocolate....so I was trying to make it look like a fancy chocolate store......Kinda achieved that look I think......In case you're wondering this is the Card File I created a while back.....If you like the File you may click the image and it will take you to My Website Page where you can download the svg file for free
 
Well, that's my creation for today.....I still have several things to complete so I do hope you will check back with me again......I want to, as always, THANK YOU for coming by to visit with me........I hope everyone has a very blessed Monday...until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment