Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Stitching Nine Saves Time.....

Isn't that the way the old saying goes.....LOL.....Well...sounded good anyway!!!  Good Morning Everyone...I hope you are all having a FANTASTIC day!!!!  I just wanted to let you know this morning another pretty cool technique I figured out last night!!!  A way to incorporate sewing and stitching lines withing your creations in SCAL........In Inkscape I've created these "sewing" items......If you like them you're more then welcome to download them from MY WEBSITE in .svg format........Check them out...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I thought these would come in very handy when those that design their files in SCAL1 or 2 wanted to make a score line or a stitching line in their project......I would LOVE to hear your thought and feed back on these.....
As always, if you would like to have these click the image and it will take you to MY WEBSITE where you can download each of them in the svg format....

Also, Last night I designed, created and cut a Word Book for a group I belong to SCALhints anyway, she's having a wordbook contest and this was my entry........



This is what my cut file looks like....I have this uploaded to MY WEBSITE and if you would like to have it you may click on the image...it will take you to the page of my website where you can download the file...


Okie Dokie!!!! That's my excitement for the evening!!!!!  I hope you all enjoyed these and would love to hear your feedback!!!! I do hope you will come back to visit with me again.....and I hope everyone has a VERY BLESSED TUESDAY1!!  Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment