Sunday, September 27, 2009

Good Evening.....Or Morning....

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!!! I'm not really sure whether it's still night time or morning...LOL...as I sit here typing this it is 3:33 a.m......I've yet to go to bed.....I have SO many things on my TO DO list I don't have time for sleep!!!! LOL  I DID get a chance tonight to play with paper.....OMG it's been SO long and it felt SO good!!!!! ;)  I have SEVERAL cards I've received an order for....plus several swaps I owe ......


One of the cards I have to make is for an 11 year old little girl.....She like's kitties and Halloween....so I thought why not incorporate the 2 together......So I did....I created the cut files for this completely from scratch and I'm very very tickled with the way it all turned out...even if I do have to say so myself.... check it out.....


 
 
As you can see I shared several angles so you can see all the details, the layer behind the top of the card is a silky fabric that has silver spider webs on it....I thought it was a cool accent to the card!!......I had SO much fun making this card.....and LOVE the POP UP technique I did in the middle.....Now the insides of my cards won't be so boring!!!!!  Just think of the ways you can personalize a persons card your creating......their names, their ages.......there favorite sayings...OMG it's AWESOME to think about!!!!  If you missed the tutorial I shared on how to do this technique you can watch it from the tutorial page of MY WEBSITE It's the first tutorial on the page.....

Also, as always I'm attaching the files I designed and created for this card......IF you would like to have the files you may click on the images below and it will take you to the page on My Website where you may download the SVG file for free.....









Ok.....now either I get some sleep or I'm going to be a zombie!! LOL....As always, I want to THANK YOU for taking time out of your day to stop by and visit with me!!!!! If you have any questions on this file, please feel free to ask...I would love to hear your comments...I hope you all have a  VERY blessed Sunday....I'll be chatting with you in a bit!!!!  Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment