Thursday, September 17, 2009

Good Morning....





I hope everyone is having a FANTASTIC day today......The past couple of days I've had a couple requests for some tutorials on how to make a cupcake wrapper, how to create a custom sized box and how to get fonts to work well.....So, I thought....why not work up some more tutorials.......So I did just that....

The first tutorial I created was on creating/designing a cupcake wrapper.....I designed and created the below image of the cupcake wrapper template and you can download the svg version from it on  MY WEBSITE
under the Food CF section.  Here's the Mockup I created of the file I designed from my template

This is the cut file I created for the image you see above......If you would like to have this file in the svg format you can download it from my website by click on the image of the file and it will take you to the page on my website to download it from.


Turned out kinda cute didn't it......Here's the base template I created.....If you would like this template just click the image and it will take you to the page on my website where you can download the svg file.
 
I also offer these templates in the DXF, GSD, WPC & AI formats, however there is a charge for these formats due to the time involved in converting them.  I so appreciate you understanding this.....
IF you're interested in this Tutorial you may check out my website.  I also created 2 other tutorials you can see the list of them below.....


I created the Font Manipulation tutorial so you can see that you can literally use any font you like with your cricut...you just have to tweek it a bit.....

When you get to the tutorial page scroll to the very bottom as that is where they are listed......I hope you will find them helpful and informative.........

As always, I want to THANK YOU for stopping by and visiting with me this morning!!!!  I appreciate it more than you know and love hearing from you.....I do hope you will come by again......I pray you all have a very blessed day...until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment