Friday, September 25, 2009

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

I hope you are all doing WONDERFUL today!!! It's Friday...Yippie!!!  And I have some EXCITING news to share.....My 15 year old son was elected for Homecoming Court at his High School Yesterday!!!  He's a Sophomore and my baby!!!! I'm so proud of him and just wanted to share!!!! Ok, back to reality!! LOL  I have been playing the past couple of days and have created 3 new Digital Stamps......thought I would show them to you here....IF you're interested in them you may click the image and it will take you to the page on MY WEBSITE where you can purchase them if you like............





Then earlier in the week I had a request for a "cake slice" box....here's what I came up with and thought I would share them with you....IF you're interested in them you may click the image and it will take you to MY WEBSITE where you can download for free the svg format.....I do offer the other formats for a small fee.......



Okie Dokie....now back to my day job!!! LOL  I, as always, want to THANK YOU for taking time to visit with me.......I know I said it last weekend but THIS WEEKEND I am DETERMINED to play with some paper!!!!  She says with her fingers crossed!!! LOL....I DO hope you will come back and visit with me soon!!  I pray you all have a very blessed weekend...until next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment