Monday, September 14, 2009

Patrick Swayze Passes Away at Age 57


Losing his battle with advanced pancreatic cancer, Patrick Swayze has passed away at the young age of 57-years-old.

According to the beloved actor’s publicist, Annett Wolf, Swayze succumbed to the terminal illness in Los Angeles on Monday (September 14) with family near his side.



Prior to his passing, Patrick continued to push forward with his acting career - as he had previously been working on a crime show called “The Beast”.

Just ahead to the beginning of the series, Mr. Swayze talked with Barbara Walters for her ABC special, saying of his illness, “I keep my heart and my soul and my spirit open to miracles,” adding that in the mean time, “I want to live.”

The “Ghost” actor will be dearly missed by his loved ones, colleagues and fans, leaving behind his wife of 34 years, Lisa Niemi.(mr.patrick swayze in the movie too wong fu) ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES EVER..

No comments:

Post a Comment