Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Good Evening....

I hope you've all had a wonderful Tuesday!!!  Tonight I worked on a couple more tutorials for Inkscape.....I did one on creating Faux Stitching on a project in Inkscape and cutting with your Cricut through Sure Cuts Alot......It's fun and a neat technique......

The other tutorial I created was on another version of a Pop Up Card Insert.....It's really fun......pretty easy and opens the  possibilites to a whole realm of things!!!  Below is an example of one of the inserts I created tonight.......I'm also attaching an image of the cut file.....If you care to have the file  you may click the file image and it will take you to the page on My Website where you can download the svg file for free.....I do offer the other formats for a fee.........So, here's the insert I created...isn't it cute!!!


 





To create the tutorial I used some of my butterflies to create the insert....here's the file I created during the tutorial.....If you like this and would like to have this cut file you may click on the image of the cut file and it will take you to the page on My Website where you can download the svg file for free.....the other formats are available for a fee......



So.....That's what I've been working on tonight....I still have one more tutorial I need to create...but that will be tomorrow.....(I hope)........still have lots of digital stamps I'm working on....plus several projects I need to create...I do so hope you will come back to visit with me....As always...THANK YOU for coming by to visit with me....I pray you all have a VERY blessed Wednesday...Until next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment