Tuesday, September 22, 2009

featherlicking good




Every since I got Kif he has enjoyed washing my hair. I sometimes wake up at night from Kif licking my hair, and if I don't wake up I get a surprise in the morning when I have a whole new hairstyle thanks to Kif. He washes not only hair. My tracksuit trousers is another favourite. He loves lying in my lap and give my trousers a good clean. He puuuuuuuurrrrrrrrssssss. Then he moves on to licking my hair.

If one of my long haired friends is visiting, Kif finds himself in heaven. The longer the hairstrands the better, he seems to think. I will admit it's the one thing that really annoys me with Kif. The god damn licking. Does my head in it does. And I have managed to get him to stop most of it. These days he only does it if he's in a real cuddle-mood.

The other day I bought a new toy for the boys. A toy they were meant to chase. But Kif fell in love. He washed and licked and cleaned the feathers, puuuuuuuurrrrring away until he fell asleep with the featherthingie between his paws. Bless him, crazy cat.





"Aaahh my beloved feather friend. How I love you"

No comments:

Post a Comment