Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Good Evening...

I hope everyone has had a wonderful and blessed Tuesday!!!  I just wanted to drop in and let you all know.....as I've had several requests.....that I have complete:


Tutorial DVD #2 which is a collection of all the tutorials I've created from 8/10/2009 thru 9/30/2009


SVG Cut Files CD#2 which is a collection of all the SVG cut files I've designed and created from 8/12/2009 thru 9/30/2009


Digital Stamp CD which is a collection of all the digital stamps I've created through 9/30/2009



If you are interested in these you may check out MY WEBSITE for more details......No pressure....just wanted to let you all know they were there for those that had expressed interest.....

I, as always, want to THANK YOU ALL for the amazing and wonderful support you've shown me!!!  I'm truly touched by it and it does not ever go un-noticed or unappreciated!!!  I am blessed to know so many wonderful and amazing ARTists such as all of you!!!!  I pray you all have a very blessed Wednesday and I do hope you will stop by again...until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment