Tuesday, August 12, 2008

cats and dogs

Fingers crossed: today a girl came to view my flat and seemed really interested. I'm viewing hers on Thursday, and ohhhhhh....... Maybe maybe maybe maaaaaybeeeeee we have a swop in the making!

She turned up with this huge dog of hers (a rottweiler if I'm not misstaken), and I was like "hmmm, is she used to cats because I have two in my flat!?" Well, it was a sight, I nearly pissed myself laughing!

Tylor became twice his normal size as the dog entered my flat. Kif, bless him, started screaming. Not scared-sounding, but more a "hello my name is Kif and I live here I do"-kind of scream and went straight up to the dog to say hello.

The dog was petrified. Cried a little and hid behind her owner's legs. Kif followed. The dog was very unhappy.

Tylor, on the other hand (who is a rather timid in certain situations I've noticed, and in all fairness a little more clever than dear old Kif) sat under the sofa and watched the spectacle at a distance. Then he jumped up on my shoulder and presumably felt a bit safer. At least he started purring, which can't be a bad sign.

We tried our best, the girl and myself, to go through the ups and downs of my flat. The dog stayed in a corner in the hallway, Kif teasing the shit out of her, and Tylor stayed put on my shoulder which made me not being able to walk upright...

... A sight for sore eyes I tell you. But - fingers crossed - we might be moving to a bigger place soon, my boys and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment