Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy Sunday....

Good Evening Everyone....I hope you all were able to enjoy your weekend...It was absolutely beautiful here...perfect weather!! Though it was a busy weekend.....Friday night started with my oldest son, Billy coming over to spend the night as we all were making a trip EARLY Saturday morning (like at 4:00 a.m) to Louisville, KY....for his benefit actually....He had an appointment to do testing to potentially become an US Border Patrol Agent.......This is something we've all discussed in great detail...and something we feel he would be PERFECT for....AND it will be the push he desperately needs to force him to learn to stand on his own two feet!!!

He should get his test results for the first phase hopefully in approximately a week......If you would, please keep him in your prayers!! Then after his testing was over we decided to go to Joe's Crab Shack before heading home...It was a great time as we ate dinner with a wonderful close friend of ours and her daughter...we just laughed and cut up.....what a wonderful visit we had!!
I snapped the below picture of my babies (Billy 22, Dylan 14) while we were waiting to be seated.....are they gorgeous!!! I'm not proud at all am I!!! :)


We got home about 4:00 p.m. Saturday afternoon....Billy was going to spend another evening with us....but his grandmother's (my mom) one bulldog died of a heart attack and he felt he needed to go back home and help her bury her and help console her and his grandpa.....which I totally understood....He's the ONLY one they will have any contact with anymore...very sad, but choices they've made.....I'll always love her....but know I can't do anything until she's ready.....I give it to the Lord, I know he's in control!!

I had planned to work in my ART studio Saturday evening...but was just pooped...so just vegged and watched tv with hubby....Spent all day today in my ART Studio.....Organizing some things and working on two projects I was involved in.....The first was an ATC Swap labeled Locks & Keys with ATC_World@yahoo.com group.....It was a fun swap and I loved what I finally came up with...check it out....

Then I had another swap to work one for a group of ladies I've been friends with for a VERY long time.....we used to do swaps together ALL the time....but life got in the way and we ventured away from swapping with each other.....but one of the ladies decided to try and host a swap again...and alot of us jumped right in to join!! Was fun working on this swap....thought I would share with you what I created.......I am having a blast creating and working with marbelized papers I'm creating with my alchol inks!!!

Then I finally took some time and took pictures of my ART Studio....you may view them in the slideshow that's to the right on my blog......check it out if you would like....as usual I'm sure it will change as I gather more supplies.....As I'm having to rebuild my ART Supply due to clearing ALOT out several months back when I thought I was going to give up creating...Dummy me, I should have realized that would NEVER happen!!! So now, I'm in the process of collecting, collecting, collecting.....and am sure I'll never finish!!! :)

Let's see.....guess that about catches me up.......it's 11:30 pm here in Robards, KY...and morning will be here quickly...guess I need to get my behind in bed....BUT, before I go I want to thank you all for stopping by and catching up with me!!! I love sharing my life and my creations!! Take care, sleep well and have a blessed Monday!! Talk with you soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment