Sunday, August 17, 2008

One more project...



I had to complete today was for my youngest son's girlfriend...Her 15th birthday is tomorrow...I was touched that my baby wanted me to make her a birthday card.....Her favorite color is GREEN.....Hummmmm, maybe that's where I came up with the color scheme... :) The large green focal point with the different birthday theme messages are a group of several small stamps I collaged together to create a large layout....turned out pretty well!! Then I had the Party ticket rubber stamp that I created in the same background as the background of the card.....What's so neat that I didn't realize until I had already put the card together....if you add the first two numbers and then the last three together...each totals 15!!! That's her birthday age this year....LOL, Just a little funny!!!!

The large happy birthday is also another rubber stamp and I embossed with a light purple embossing powder.....the card is raised on several layers...The envelope is tissue paper ironed to freezer paper, I crunched then smoothed out and ironed...gives a very nice effect!! I certainly hope she enjoys the card!! Happy Birthday Kendel...I love ya girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment