Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy Thursday...

Everyone....Hope you all are having a great week.....I got to play with paper last night and had loads of fun!! I was trying to create a piece of ART for a group I'm involved in http://groups.yahoo.com/group/paperimagerydesigns/ it's really a great group of people....The challenge is to create an ATC using a PID image....here's what I came up with...the image is the little girl.....


I did this ATC in 3D and thought it might be easier to get the total affect if you were able to view it at an angle so I took a shot of it that way too......



The very back layer of the ATC I created using alchol inks....which I've fallen in love with!!! and a couple of tree stamps I have stamped with distress inks.....the layer just below the top layer is a stamp of a wooden wheel barrell with flowers...I stamped with stazon brown because the paper was kinda glossy then colored with my Zig markers....I really had fun creating this card as it made me work outside my comfort zone.......

I just love working on swaps because it allows one to stretch their creative muse into areas they might not have thought of before...I definately plan to do more of these....I'm just bummed because there is definately more projects I want to do than time in a day......why oh why must one sleep!!!! :(

Today I must do that thing called....work....then I'm coming home to play more with paper....and only one more day and it's FRIDAY!! My baby goes to Tennessee this weekend and my hubby knows where I'll be...in my ART Studio!! :) I hope you all have a WONDERFUL day today...talk with you later...and as always...Thanks for stopping by, come again soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment