Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy Tuesday....

Everyone....hope you are all having a wonderful day! Whew it was hot here today...We had a heat advisory all day with a heat index of about 105°...Definately one of those days best spent inside!!

Well, today was Dylan's first day of high school!! He was so funny, he had his best friend spend the night last night so they could walk into school together and not feel like odd balls!! I had fun teasing them all the way to school!!! You'll love what he wore!! Check it out...

Could he be anymore florescent!!! It was kinda funny when we were clothes shopping last night how he found a shirt with the exact same colors and depths as his shoes Mike bought him this past weekend when he was in Tennessee!! And come on...who doesn't like Bert and Ernie from Seseme Street??? And the bands on his braces are the same florescent green!! LOL.....He said his day went very well.....and the butterflies left shortly after he got in school.....not surprising to me as he has such an amazing personality and is so friendly!! He doesn't hardly ever know a stranger!
After he got out we did the dreaded school supply shopping....I decided I wasn't going to do it before school started as I knew he wouldn't need near as many supplies in HS as he did in MS....and I was right.....However the supplies he did need were more $$$, isn't that the way it usually goes......get less for more!! :) What to do however!!
I did get to play a bit in my ART Studio last night....I'm currently working on several swaps I'm involved in.....plus I need to get started on my Christmas presents and also get more things made for my store....I did get my card set posted in my store yesterday....I think it looks good there...
Well, guess that's about all for me for tonight.....On to creating more!! I hope you all have a wonderful remainder of the evening and as usual thank you for stopping by and visiting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment