Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Good Morning Everyone....

I hope your week has started off well......Already Tuesday before a 3 day weekend!!! Yippie...and extra day to play in my ART Studio all day!! I always love the sound of that....didn't get to post over the weekend.....as I had a house full of people...My oldest, Billy, came and spent the night with us Saturday....and Dylan had his best friend over as well...lots of laughs and good times for sure!

Sunday we had to take Billy back home and deliver Dylan's best friend to his home then pick up Dylan's girlfriend, who came and spent the day with us.....we also had a birthday party to go to....of which I've posted a card I made for the birthday person below......

BUT, I DID get time to play in my ART Studio....I love love love playing with crayons!! I made the two sets of crayon papers and have placed them in my store...aren't they pretty!! I just love the marbelized affect.

Then I made up some aluminum die cuts and some of them I embossed to put in my store as well...here are a few of them that I did....I also made up some puzzle pieces, fleur de le's, ovals, square embossed accents, minature crosses, minitaure postage shaped and I'm sure there's something else I'm forgetting...but anyway you get the idea....



Then as I said earlier, we had a birthday party to go to on Sunday....it was for a boy...he loves horses...so I came up with this card......I love how it turned out and will probably make another for my store......I also made a matching envie which is displayed in the background!

Then, Lastly I finished a project I had been working on for a while....A crocheted purse! I just LOVE to crochet...to me it is so relaxing.......I had started this then took it all apart and started over cause I didn't like the effect of some other fibers I had placed in it before...this I like better...I added some yoyo's to the front with some nailhead brads.......I believe I too will be placing this in my store..though I must get a better picture of it as it is actually a bit more brown then what shows up here!!


So as you can see I did have some fun playing this past weekend......I've got so many ideas spinning around in my head....I must just sit down and put it on paper so I don't forget anything....I hope you enjoyed visiting with me this morning and I hope you come back soon.....Never know what I'll come up with next!! Until then, have a blessed day!!! Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment