Friday, August 29, 2008

It's FRIDAY!!!

Yippie, I'm excited....aren't you!!! It's been a busy week for me......I am SO proud to say I sold the crocheted purse I shared with you all earlier in the week....I made a closure for it and it looked very nice when I mailed it out......It's winging it's way to it's recipient!! I've gotten addicted to making crayon papers and just love love love them!! Well I had a friend who asked me if I had any diecuts of leaves cause they would made wonderful Fall leaves.....I didn't...until Yesterday!! I raked in some goodies at Michaels with the 40% coupon of fyour ENTIRE purchase!! I was doing the happy dance out to my car after I got my treasures!!

They admitted Michael's had done a misprint but they are definately honoring the coupons......they last until August 30th....they did have to key each item separately but hey, who cares when you get 40% off, right!!

ANYWAY.....back to my story.....I found these awesome leave dies and just had to have them...so I made up some crayon paper this morning and had to give them a whirl!!! See whatcha think...


I've also been wanting to make up some Christmas card sets for my store......So I came up with this design first...will be doing different ones...but like the look of this one.....it's the only one I've done so far....BUT, I have an ENTIRE weekend to play!!! I will also be making accompanying envelopes to compliment the card and stamp a phrase on the inside...


I took a close up of it so you can see the glitter of snow on the roof tops!!



Today it's one more day of work.....But I don't mind...I have an awesome family company I work for....I got to do the happy dance yesterday there too.....They purchased me (for work) 2 17" wide screen monitors so I could have double the work space for all the programs I have to use at one time....makes it SO nice.....and fun to do my work...and I get to surf the net when I want!!!

Tonight my youngest goes to Nashville for the weekend...but we get him back Sunday so we can have a total lazy day on Monday!!! Yippie for me!!! :) This has been a wonderful week and I've so enjoyed sharing it with you all.....I pray you all have a VERY safe and fun Holiday weekend.....OMG, Can you believe it's time for FALL!!! I'm SO ready....I just LOVE Fall colors and cozying up in the house with my lazy clothes, house shoes, coffee and ART Studio!!!! Sounds like a dream to me!!

Please be sure to come visit with me again...until then, everyone have a VERY blessed day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment