Thursday, August 7, 2008

Good Evening...

Everyone....Hope you all had a wonderful Thursday....it was a very very nice day here...not too humid or hot!! I sense fall is around the corner!!! Yippie!!! :) Well I was able to have more fun playing with paper while working on an ATC swap with ATC_World@yahoo.com that I belong to....it's titled Favorite Color Swap.....My favorite color is purple/burgandy....this is my ART interpretation....
I really had fun creating these....ATC's are a passion of mine and I really enjoy doing them.....It also feels great to have an avenue to share my ART and the joy it brings me....I also, through inspiriation from a friends studio decided to have some friends ART on my Studio walls to help to inspire me when I feel a block coming on....It's amazing how viewing ART creations can lift my spirits and allow my mind to soar with ideas!! One day when I get the Studio tweeked just right I shall share pictures of my space so you can see where I create from...I think it's fun to check out ARTist's spaces to see where they get inspired...don't you?? Maybe it's just me and I'm weird!!! Who knows....BUT I do appreciate you stopping by to visit with me....I hope you have a safe and blessed evening....I'll be chatting with you later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment