Sunday, August 3, 2008

Another Sunday...

This was yet another wonderful crafting day of fun for me!!!! I had invisioned this in my mind for a while and I finally allowed it to come to reality last night and tonight!!! I hand designed the card holder from a plastic index card holder...the metallic paper covering it were the ugliest you've ever seen...so I took it all apart...removed the snaps from it.....covered in wallpaper using wallpaper paste....held very well actually.....then I trimmed with silver flashing and painted it in several colors......RS with Stazon more on the wallpaper.....the embellishments are also handmade....the face and the letters are crafted out of paperclay and molds..once dried I then painted.....The hearts and all the marbelized embellishments on all the cards are all created with alchol inks, rubberstamps....I created matching envelopes to match each card....I had the best time creating this set and am very proud of the way it turned out.....I will be posting it on my Etsy in the next day or so.......





I also created a scrapbook page for a co-worker for her to view to see if she likes.....I'm not exactly sure what will happen there....I like creating from my mind rather then being forced to create something that I don't feel....so we shall see what comes of it......
Getting ready to watch my fav show on TV....Army Wives....Will probably go work on a crochet project I'm making and watch some tv with dear hubby!!! I hope you all have a wonderful remainder of your Sunday evening!!!! Thanks for stopping by to visit and have a blessed evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment