Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Hump Day...

To Everyone....I hope it has been a good day for you!!!


I was able to play with paper again tonight after the grocery adventure.....:( Me doesn't like the grocery!!! :)


I was able to create card 3 of the 5 I have an order for....this one is for a boy/young man.....I wanted something a bit different.....as I was looking through my images this idea popped in m mind...so I selected some complimentary patterns and printed them out....I cut rectangles out and ran them through my sizzix with an embossing template...then took some white cardstock to layer behind each piece...I stippled with complimentary inks then layered together and stitched with my sewing machine......I like the effect....On the large rectangle I stamped the happy birthday image with Stazon brown ink...... I really like the masculine look of this card!
I have 2 more cards to make for this person....they are going to be from their kitties so I'm waiting on some images of their kitties to incorporate in the cards.....hopefully I'll be able to work on them tomorrow....we'll see......


Tomorrow is Thursday....this week seems to be zooming by.....I hope you all have a wonderful evenings rest and I look forward to visiting with you again....Thank you for stopping by to visit with me.....Have a blessed night!!!! Til next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment