Thursday, September 25, 2008

Well I finished....

The third of the 3 cards I had an order for.....This was a re-make of an ATC I had made a couple of weeks ago....I added a few different elements to make the card work.....like the ribbon and an extra layer with a layer of black behind the passion collage I made.....On the back layer of black on the base of the card I used some of my pearl ex mist I made in the Russet color.....I do like the shimmer it gave that layer.....I am very happy with the way it turned out......I did a layer the color of the matching envie I made for the inside with a birthday poem...which is what the person who ordered the card wanted it for.....It was surely challenging creating larger versions of the ATC's I had already created...but it was so fun to get my mind to work it!!!

Well, that's it for me tonight...I did get caught up on emails...and next is to finish another sold order I have then I need to post some images to a group I belong too.....BUT, first my CSI season premiere is getting ready to begin in about 15 minutes and I gotta see it!!! Thanks so much for stopping by again.....I hope you all have a very blessed evening.....until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment