Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Thursday....

To you all......One more day til Friday!!! :) Well...most of this week I've been working on 2 sold orders have......one of the orders are for remakes of items I've previously created....one of them being the Halloween Card I made.....I did a remake of it and changed a few things....I traced the spider webs with a 3D gel pen this gave the webs a texture and a bit of a sheen....allows it to pop on the card a bit.....I also added a happy birthday embellishment because it is being used as a birthday card!!! How fun is that.......of course I also made a coordinating envie....I'm happy with the way it turned out.

The next card I made was a re-make of an ATC I made a couple weeks ago.....I changed it up by adding 2 more aperatures to the layout and again used my crayon papers on the iris folding, trimmed each leave with a gold pen....I cut larger leaves to accomodate the size of the card with some of my crayon paper and stamped with Stazon Black the word Fall! layed them out on the page the way I wanted them to look and stuck each leaf to the next with a glue dot before I punched the holes in the leaves....then I took some copper wire and weaved through each leaf and gave it a swirly look then attached with glue dots to the card.....I trimed the top layer with a gold pen.....also added more die cut leaves at the bottom......the back two layers I stippled the edges with 2 colors of distress ink, made a matching envie too....I really like the look of them......

I still will need to put the personalized messages in them...which I will do this evening......I as well, for this order, have one more card that is from a previous ATC I had made......I'll share that one once I get it completed...hopefully tonight!

I gotta say I've so enjoyed the challenge to do this.....It's fun to see something go from one format into another and the effect you receive!! I LOVE ART!!!!

I guess that's about it for me today......I hope you all have a SUPER day and I again want to Thank You for stopping by to visit with me!!!! Until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment