Saturday, September 27, 2008

My BOYS Love their MaMa!!!

Lookie what MY boys did for me today!!! While they were out and about I asked them to go by Lowes and get me some paint samples and some formica samples!!! OMG, did they take care of their mama or WHAT!!!!





We laughed and laughed when they got home...they said people kept looking at them and tilting their heads.....they kept telling them I was wanting to pick out a color to paint a room and didn't know what I wanted!!! LOL When they got ready to leave their hands were over flowing so they went up and ask for some bags for their treasures....the employees just looked at them and laughed and gladly gave them the bags....They were MUCH braver than me!!! They are might sweeties and I love them bunches and bunches!!!! Just wanted toshare with you all so you could have a chuckle with me!!!! Thanks for stopping by...until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment