Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy Saturday....

What a beautiful day we're having here in Robards, KY!! The sun is shining and it's a gorgeous morning!!! I'm also SO excited because I've completed the order I had for 10 items......and an extra item to boot!!!

The first items is the last 2 of three of these type Christian Page Savers......I really like how they turned out.....I know they are different for sure but I'm thinking perhaps that's why people like them....the wooden piece at the top is a wood tile which measures approximately 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" in size....I punched a piece of my crayon paper into the cross shape....rubber stamped a word stamp over on it just to give it some activity with a stazon purple ink pad.....took a rhinestone and placed in center of cross.....the I modge podged the tile several layers worth....once dried I strung some wire through (the holes were already there which was nice)....and some beads...twisted the wire to achieve the look I wanted added my fibers to the top and the ribbon to the bottom and my crosses with a large bead to finish them off.......

The next item I needed to create were 2 pairs of earrings with purple accent......As you know I am stuck on leaves for right now....I just LOVE leaves!!! ;) So while searching the craft store I stumbled upon these and they just shouted...YOU WANT ME!!! So, I did....I then decided to give an added touch of some purple glass beads...so I strung these and added the 2nd layer to my creation....I love the silver accent that swirls through the large purple bead!

Then my last creation last night were the next set of earring with Swarovski Blue Chrystals.....I decided to take some silver wire and wrap through the top and bottom of the Chrystal and twist together on the backside...I REALLY like how these turned out......all the black accents on both the leaf and the chrystal blend PERFECT together!!! I'm thinking this pair will go into my store!!!


So...that was my night......felt I accomplished much! Today I will be preparing my packaging for these and some other items I had previously made for my store and hopefully get them posted this morning!

My oldest son, Billy, came over last night to spend the weekend with us....He, my youngest..Dylan...and his best friend went to the high school football game...WE WON....and they ended up bringing another of Dylan's friends home to spend the night...Needless to say my house is FULL this morning!!!! I'm sure I will end up making breakfast for a bunch of boys sometime this morning....then I plan to make my homemade Taco Salad for dinner tonight.....It's a special request I've gotten from both of my boys!!! :)

Anyway....I want to THANK YOU for stopping by to visit with me again!!! I so enjoy sharing my ART with you and it means SO much that you enjoy checking it out!! I pray everyone has a wonderful Saturday and I will chat with you later!! Until nex time......

No comments:

Post a Comment