Friday, September 19, 2008

It's Friday!!!

Good Morning Everyone and I'm SO glad it's Friday!!!! Tonight & tomorrow we will be going to my hubby's class reunion!! Mine is in a couple of weeks!!! Not sure how much paper playing I'll be able to do this weekend!! BUT, I did get to play with paper a bit last night!!

I needed to complete the last 2 cards of my 5 card order......The person was wanting me to make a card for their youngest daughter and a card for her husband's mother from their kitties!!! :) How fun huh!!! So the below pictures are what I came up with.....


I took a whole shot and a close up angle of each of these so you can see the 3D of the images.....I used some flower stems (the center pieces of the flowers) and cut one end off and threaded through holes I made in the wisker area to make the wiskers more 3D....cute don't you think?

On the balloons I cut out some ballon graphics I printed and then covered each one with Glossy Accents....allowed to dry then I used my Stazon Ink pad and letter stamps to stamp out the daughter's name.......I also made a paw print using felt cut out the pieces to form the paw and glued them to an old juice bottle lid and used as a stamp to make paw prints on the inside of the card for their signature....really turned out cute!!! On the inside of each I also came up with cute little purrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect sayings....just to bring a smile to their faces.....

As usual I made matching envies and that completes the cards.....I am happy with the way they turned out.....these were my most difficult 2 cause I had to really think about what I wanted to create with kitties.....it came together well I think!!

So, guess that's about it for me today....I'm sure work today will zoom by....maybe I'll have a short period to be in my ART Studio before we have to leave this evening.....I want to Thank You for stopping by to visit with me and see my newest creations!!!! I pray you all have a wonderful Friday and a very blessed and safe weekend!!! Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment