Monday, September 29, 2008

This Flower Inspired Me....

I got to come home this afternoon and spend it in my ART Studio....I had created a card yesterday using a flower that I just had the best time working with....So today I got the desire to create a Mural......The overall dimension is 8"x10".....I REALLY love the way it turned out!!! It involved ALOT of cutting and layering but the affect came out wonderful on the flower I believe...there's alot of depth on the flower because I layered at different heights portions on the flower.....I've shown some angle shots below so you can seeall the layering to give an awesome 3D look....




I used one of my new rubber stamps for the message on the mural and I love the saying....
"Survivor - I have lived, laughed, loved and lost. I have cried, mourned and grieved, hoped, prayed and healed. I have found strength and true beauty. I am a survivor" . What a beautiful phrase!! One to live by for sure!! Anyway, I just wanted to share with you my ART...I will be placing this in my ETSY store @ http://www.pennyduncancreations.etsy.com/ . Thanks for stopping by to visit with me!!! I pray you all have a very blessed evening and Tuesday!!! Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment