Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm Still Here.....

Hey Everyone...I hope I am finding you all doing well this morning!!! I've been out of sorts this past weekend and my creativity was NOT!!! :) I'm feeling MUCH better now and felt like playing in my ART Studio last night!!! I've been trying to work on an order I have received as well as make some items for my store......
Thought I would share with you what I've come up with so far......The first items is a Post-It Note holder.....I LOVE making these and this will be placed in my store....the embellishment in the center is from a Magenta Stamp.......I LOVE these detailed elegant looks....I embossed the image with gold embossing powder and then stippled the images with multi colors of ink pads....the background behind the flower is some of my crayon paper.....then I attached the flower with a rhinestone brad!

The next items I created are "Christian Page Savers"......once I get start making these I have so much fun I can't quit.....I've run out of charms so I must find more.......these have such an elegant look and are perfect for your favorite book....I will be placing each of these in my store as well...but wanted to share with you what I had created!!!


Today when I get home I must work on some cards I received an order for yesterday........I actually made a sale from some of the items I had created for some swaps I was involved in.....I'm so excited about that and look forward to making them!!!

It was a hot humid day here yesterday on our first day of Fall.....I believe we are to have the same again today.....sigh! I'm ready for Fall temperatures!!! :( I so enjoy having my windows open as I am very fortunate to not have allergies!!

Ok, I guess that's my update this morning.....Thank you SO much for checking in with me and sharing my creations!! It means more than you know!! I pray you all have a wonderful and blessed day!!!! Until next time.....take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment