Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Thursday.....

Hello all....I hope you all are having a wonderful Thursday....I was so aggravated last night as I kept trying and trying to share my creations and the internet was not cooperating for me.....SO....I decided to try once more this morning.....


Look at what I've taught myself....Treble Crochet.....It is so fun to do!!! I whipped up this scarf in just a matter of hours......I added some eyelet lace and buttons along the bottom edges and used some VERY soft off white fibers for the fringe!!! I will be making more of these and this one will be going in my store.....I've also included a close up so you can see the accents to the bottom better.....I love these colors together!!

The next item I wanted to share with you is the other scarf I finished a couple weeks back...this was double crochet......I waited until I could decide on what I wanted to do for the fringe....My high school colors (a loooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg time ago..:) ) were scarlet & gray...I always loved these colors together so I decided that was a good choice....The gray fibers are super silky feeling as are the red ones.....I think it gave a nice full look to the fringe!!!

I also took a close up so you can see the fibers well here too!!!


Anyway, these are my creations for today...I'm in the process of completing an ATC swap for a group I'm in....I've completed my design...now just need to put together...which I will be doing when I get home today!!! Have I mentioned I'm having FUN!!! I love ART, love creating, and love playing with fibers and paper!!!


I also love the fact you decided to take time to stop by and visit with me again!!! I truly truly appreciate it and hope you will come back again soon!!! Take care...have a blessed day and I'll talk with you again soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment